Khao San – Thai Street Food Festival on Nahalat Binyamin
The favorite colors, smells and flavors of Thailand’s famous Khao San Street come to the heart of Tel Aviv in the first Thai food and culture festival of its kind! Thai street food stalls of Israel’s best restaurants, cocktails, cultural shows, street art, exhibitions and many more surprises and experiences.
September 24-26, 2019
Tuesday – Thursday
4:00 pm – 10:00 pm
So what will we have there?
Street food fair with some of the best restaurants in Israel serving
unique and different dishes from Thailand’s extensive culinary industry.
Alongside the well-known restaurants, experienced Thai beverages living in Israel will serve the finest Thai cuisine in their own booth.
diverse compounds, impressions and experiences in Thailand:
• installations and video art beautiful
• dance performances and singing traditional Thai
• art fair – pedestrian
• Sprite Lime Cocktail Bar in collaboration with Jasper Bar in Thai beach atmosphere
• Unique tropical fruit stalls
• Traditional Thai massage complex
• Full Moon t-shirt shop
• Thai Talk lectures and tips
• Thai selfie complexes
• and more
Every day a variety of Thai dance, poetry and dance performances take place in half-hour art breaks.
Performances on the main stage:
• First round 17:00 – 17:30
• Second round: 19:00 – 19:30
• Third round: 21:00 – 21:30