Tue 17 September 2019 | 8:30 pm – 10:30 pm
Beit Kandinof – Hatzofim 14, Tel Aviv
The plan is simple… Bring together the best guitarists and musicians in a wonderful Tel-Aviv venue. Guitar is the focal point and brings everything together: From virtuoso instrumental guitarists, jazz trios & some singer-songwriters… TLV Guitar Night has it all…
3 wonderful shows, each play ~20 minutes while we get to sit and chill. There will be breaks of ~15 minutes between each set so that we can meet new friends and buy a drink.
What to bring: A peaceful smile 🙂
When will this happen: 3rd Tuesday of each Month.
MORE ABOUT THE EVENT:
– Professional and high-quality Guitarists/Musicians will perform – This is not a jam session.
– First show starts 9.00pm (doors open 8.30pm)
– Its going to be Intimate, social & informal !
– The event is curated, hosted by and features a performance from guitarist Nir Hermelin.
˜~Please respect the audience and the musicians ˜
– Listen to great music during the performances – Lights will be off, bar will be closed.
– Mingle and meet friends during breaks – drink and shout ! 🙂
**** INSTRUCTIONS : IMPORTANT ****
– Sign up now for the waiting list here. Sign up twice to bring a friend.
– On Sunday morning (2 days before the show), we will release the first 35 tickets that signed up, plus 10 at random :).
– You must “claim your spot” within 16 hours so check your inbox/spam for an email from Eventbrite:
– Any tickets not claimed will be released to others.. so that other people can enjoy!
You’ll need a confirmed PDF ticket for us to be able to let you in. 🙂