This is a tour, which is offered to you as it is. It’s or it can be used as a template for your own itinerary or planned tour without money. You can chance what you want or you can take it as it is.
This tour is for any visitors to Jerusalem (or locals). This tour will bring you to all the important and well-known touristic sights the Jerusalem has to offer. The tour is designed for the individual, as for groups, with or without a professional guide.
In this itinerary are always alternatives and added sights. Click on More Info or Things to do behind the sigh. Restaurants in the neighborhood of the sights are available in this itinerary each day. Click on Restaurants.
- Jaffa Gate at the Tourist information boot (tour starts here)
- Tower of David
- Qishle – police headquarters and prison during Ottoman times
- St. James Cathedral Church
- Zion Gate
- King David’s tomb
- Mount Zion
- Dormition Abbey
- The Western Wall Excavations
- The Davidson Center
- City of David
- Gihon Spring
- Hezekiah’s and Siloam Tunnels
- Zecharias’ Tomb
- Church of the Assumption (Mary’s Tomb)
- Lions’ Gate
- Church conviction – Restaurants.
- Church of St. Mary of agony
- VIA DOLOROSA
- The Ethiopian Patriarchate – Restaurants.
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Old City Bazaar
- Lutheran Church of the Redeemer
- Church of St. John the Baptist