For this (single day) tour, you need to have the following:
An itinerary (this one for example. Click here to customize this tour for you)
- A guide. You can use the information here instead of renting a guide, but in the end it’s more expensive and a huge hassle.
- Food. You can use the restaurants here in this itinerary or ask the guide.
- Price is $150 (for a group of people (maximum 30), not per person).
- So if you’re with a group of 10 people, the tour cost $15 p.p.
- If you’re with 20 people, the tour cost $7.50 p.p.
- If you’re with 30 people, the tour cost $5.00 p.p.
- If you’re with 4 people, the tour cost $37.50 p.p.
This tour is for any visitors to the Holy Land (or locals). This tour will bring you to all the important and well-known touristic sights Tel Aviv has to offer. The tour is designed for the individual, as for groups, with or without a professional guide.
In this itinerary are always alternatives and added sights. Click on More Info or Things to do behind the sigh. Restaurants in the neighborhood of the sights are available in this itinerary each day. Click on Restaurants.
- Wokop Reading Bridge (collecting point)
- Benny the Fisherman – Tel Aviv Port
- Nordau Segregated Beach
- Independence Park
- Nightmare Tel Aviv
- Frishman Beach
- La Mer
- Charles Clore Garden
- House on the sea
- Armenian church
- Jaffa port
- Saint Anthony’s Catholic Church
- Ramses Gate
- Jaffa court
- Israel Defense Forces History Museum
- HaKovshim Garden
- Carmel Market
- Magen David Square
- Art market
- Allenby shopping street
- Sheinkin street
- Meir park
- Dizengoff Center
- Dizengoff Square
- Dizengoff and Arlozorov street
- Art Market Tel aviv
- Wokop Reading Bridge (End of the tour)