This is a tour, which is offered to you as it is. It’s or it can be used as a template for your own itinerary or planned tour without money. You can chance what you want or you can take it as it is.
This tour is for Catholic visitors to the Holy Land. It will bring you to the Sea of Galilee in the footsteps of Jesus, followed by Nazareth, Haifa and Jerusalem. The tour is designed for the individual, as for groups, with or without a professional guide.
You will visit the following cities or places in this tour:
Day 1 – Sea of Galilee
Day 2 – Nazareth, Haifa
Day 3 – Jerusalem
In this itinerary are always alternatives and added sights. Click on More Info or Things to do behind the sigh. Restaurants in the neighborhood of the sights are available in this itinerary each day. Click on Restaurants.
- Yardenit Jordan River Baptizing – Restaurants – See also baptizing.
- Cruise on the Sea of Galilee – See also about the Sea of Galilee.
- Capernaum National Park
- Church of the Multiplication – Restaurants
- Peter’s home
- Tabgha – Restaurants
- Tiberias – Restaurants – See all about Tiberias.
- St. Peter’s Primacy
Day 2 – Nazareth & Haifa
- Basilica of the Annunciation – Restaurants – More info.
- Grotto of the Annunciation – More info.
- Church of St. Gabriel – Restaurants
- Mary’s Well – Restaurants:
- Bahai Gardens and Shrine – Restaurants – See more about Haifa.
- The Haifa Cable Cars
- Carmelite Monastery – Restaurants
Day 4 – Jerusalem
- Old City – More information.
- Cardo – Restaurants
- Church of John the Baptist
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre – Restaurants
- Church of the Visitation
- Dormition Abbey – Restaurants
- Garden Tomb
- Hezekiah’s Tunnel – Restaurants
- Last Supper Room
- Jerusalem – Restaurants
- Day 1 – Sea of Galilee – Restaurants
- Day 2 – Nazareth – Restaurants, Day 2 – Haifa – Restaurants
- Day 3 – Jerusalem – Restaurants