Luna Park, Tel Aviv is an amusement park complex in the Tel Aviv Fairgrounds built in 1970. Luna Park attractions include Ferris wheels, bumper cars, carousels and roller coasters. Map.
Opening Days and Hours
The Luna Park is open on weekends and holidays
- Saturday: 10:00 – 21:00
Rosh Hashana 29/9: 10:00-21:00, 30/9: 10:00-17:00
- The park is closed on fridays
*Important notice: the site is open on Saturdays, on holydays and during July and August – daily.
- It is suggested to verify the opening hours prior to your visit whereas opening hours could be adjusted in case of the irregular weather conditions.
- Final closure time is daily announced at the site entrance.
- Final closure time could also be verified over the phone 03- 6427080
- Entertainment Town LTD preserves the right to adjust the final closure hour without a prior notice.
- For details dial 03-6427080, or press here for the opening hours in the Hebrew website
- Single ticket (from 2 years old) 113 ₪ (internet sale price is 102 ₪)
- IDF soldier (valid IDF id should be presented) 88 ₪
- Pensioner (valid pensioner id should be presented) 88 ₪
- Free entry for children under two years old (id should be presented)
- All the prices are including VAT
- Entertainment Town LTD preserves the right to adjust / cancel the coupons or special offers without the prior notice.