The recently-opened, renovated and restored First Railway Station of Jerusalem, located in the Bakaa area of the city, is fast becoming a new center for culinary, leisure and cultural entertainment. Accessible and open to the public 7 days a week, the complex includes the restored station building, in the style of nineteenth-century European Templar architecture, a vast wooden deck for strolling and entertainment, temporary exhibitions and historic artifacts such as the original train wagons and locomotive. The railway station was in use from 1892 through to 1998, serving as the first and last stop along the Jerusalem-Yafo line. See also here for more. Map.